Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry christmas!!!

Whooooaaaaa...it's christmas..!! First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you!! And its a weekend...I won't lie I am more excited about it being a weekend than it being christmas. In India, there is not much craze of christmas...but weekend is a weekend!!

As the festive season tip-toes towards us, I am getting more and more excited everyday to go to office. No, festivals are not the reason. The only reason being, all the managers of our units are on a vacation since Monday until next week. And it's going to be US..all the friends, having fun all day. WOWWWW...now that's a consolation. For me, a vacation doesn't mean much because already I am staying out of my home, and honestly, this place doesn't appeal to me as much as Delhi does. So, taking an off doesn't ring any "jingly-jingly" bells inside. I would prefer having a good time in office. And this is a weekend....awesomeeee!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, today me and my room-mate are planning to go for a movie. We should have left by now, but we are feeling so lazy this weekend - we don't feel like getting up - we haven't even started getting ready. Let's see what haaaa..yaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!


~PeAcE oUt~

No comments:

Post a Comment